Monday 17 November 2014

Vision - End time

For long time I have kept the visions and dreams God had been showing me to myself, families and few close friends. But I think it is time I share to everyone so that they will understand that God is sovereign and His will/purpose will prevail. Seeing all these visions have helped me to fear God more, understand God's plan for the world he created and what the end of this dispensation would look like. So without wasting much time, I will share the first one. I will try to share one everyday since they are many.

This vision was about the end time. In the vision, I saw myself in another country other than my country of birth. It looked more like a Western country. In the vision, I saw fire raining down like hailstones. All the beautiful buildings I had seen were collapsing and falling on people who were trying to hide from the fire. I saw many dead bodies with blood oozing out from them lying on the streets and others who were seriously injured by this agony.

So I started walking over the rubble and bodies to find people who I could save. Interestingly, the fire was still falling on people all around me but it was not falling on me. So I saw a man I knew who was crying for help and I reached my hand to help him out of the debris. As soon as I did that, I saw an angel coming down from heaven to where I was. In a matter of second, he was at where I was. He held me and asked "John, what are you doing here?" I responded: I'm trying to save this man."

The angel looked at me again and said, it is too late to save anyone. He held my hand and flew with me to a mountain, a very beautiful mountain. I cannot describe it in words. In that mountain were other people who had been taken out before the fire rained down. And one I thing I saw was that, while standing on the mountain, I could see the hail still falling on the cities and people and everything collapsing but the fire did not come near the mountain. 

When I woke up, I understood the vision completely because in Micah 4:1-2, the word of God says: 
In the last days, the mountain where the LORD's temple is located will be famous. It will be the most important mountain of all. It will stand out above the hills and nations will go to it. People from many nations will go there


Again in Revelations 16:21, the Bible says that from the sky huge hailstones, each weighing about a hundred pounds fell on people. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.

I believe that the Lord showed me this vision which is similar to the one seen by John, the revelator because he wants me to share with the world so that people will know that God is still speaking and is still saving today. I know that many people across the world have also seen similar visions like this one and this goes to show us how much God wants us to know the truth which will set us free from the deception out there.

There is still time for you if you haven't given your life to Jesus. Eternity is real and so is God's compassion, mercies and love for humanity. Seek Him and you will find him. Jesus is nearer than you think.

Thanks for reading this. I will share the next vision shortly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment